vrijdag 19 mei 2017

Too litteral

She looked sweet, cute even, right off the bat. But I changed my opinion quite quick. She turned out to be very, very self centered with the first sentence she uttered, and I'm not exaggerating, it wás the first sentence she spoke to me. Sure, I'll give her another chance, but it's just hard when the first sentence is already working against her, you know? It's just, how can someone, who is starting on their first day even, already be so high up their ladder? Or was it an elephant? High up their elephant. It's greedy, that's what it is. Pure greed. As if she thinks that she has more right to be happy than I do. How can you try to take it all, with the first handshake? Her guts must be green or something. Because I swear, it was plain rude and I don't understand how people can get away with this kind of behaviour.
  So what happened is: I was standing there right, I got up from my chair to greet her, even. Even though I was very busy. She came up to me with the woman who was leading her around the office, whom by the way just stood there, smiling, she did nothing, said nothing about this - excuse the tongue- witch's behaviour. She reached her hand out to me, I shóók her goddamn hand, and said it was a pleasure to meet her. And she said: 'The pleasure is entirely mine.' Do you believe that? Entirely mine. Bitch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten